Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sock Baby TOO

When my grandma was sick a couple of years ago, my mom and sister flew out from CA and we all stayed at grandma's house together. I got it into my head that I wanted to make a sock baby because on one of my trips to Barnes and Noble, I picked up this awesome book with really poor grammar: "Stray Sock Sewing, Too." So my sister and I spent a very long night (with my mom supervising) creating my first sock baby: the dinosaur.

This summer I set a craft goal of creating a second sock baby, and son-of-gun I DID IT! I was trying for a pig but it came out more like a cute weird NYC creature. I used all the leftover materials my sister and I bought years ago, but obviously I needed my sister too. It's not nearly as good as sock baby #1... but at least I can check it off my list ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment