1. 90 min Bikram (hot) yoga class
2. Double feature at a drive-in movie theater (Captain America and Harry Potter)
3. Lots of play time with Lil - her 4 lb chihuahua
4. Awesome trip to the antique mart
5. And of course In and Out Burgers! (Can you tell which one is sans meat?... Hint: not mine.)
I really miss her (and CA).
Note on the etymology of "sistah":
My grandmother never uses proper nouns unless absolutely necessary ... so when inquiring about Meredith she always asks, "how's sistah?" in her thick Brooklyn accent. (Also, she refers to me as "the kid" - even if I'm standing right in front of her.) Meredith and I find my grandmother's colloquial quirks endearing, and have adopted them accordingly.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone