Monday, July 18, 2011

Famous Still Lifes

Paul Cezanne
Still Life with Apples
Oil on canvas, 18 1/8 x 21 5/8 (1890)


Marlena Johnston
Still Life with Miralax and Ben & Jerry's
Photo on iphone, 2.1 MB (2011)

The night before a bowel prep, I give myself a free pass to eat whatever I want - so last night, I had sushi and a 1/2 pint of Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby ice cream... today, I am on a clear liquid diet, and around 4 pm will start consuming 255 grams of Miralax, 4 Dulcolax pills, and 64 ounces of Gatorade in preparation for my colonoscopy tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck. I hate those bowel preps. lol I always pig out too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it went well:) I consider myself the master of bowel preps. I like to offer coaching tips to friends/family who have never been through one before! The prep is no fun, but eating after is what I look forward to:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it went well and that you get the results sooner than later. BTW love the apple green chair in the background.
    Annie Quinty
    aka Annie Callaghan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Annie and Sunshine :) The chairs are my favorite color... my car is pretty much the same green!

    Reganna - MAN, I could of have used your coaching advice - this was my 5th one and I had a terrible time :( Love to get your advice on which one works best (other than Miralax)...

    ReplyDelete