Thursday, February 17, 2011

San Francisco Bound


In two days, I will be on a plane back to San Francisco, where I lived and worked for over 9 years. My ears are infected and I have the worse flu, but I don't care. I've flown more sick than this before. (I know, I know... save the horror stories of congested eardrums bursting mid-flight... if the cancer didn't kill me, this flight certainly won't.) I've tried everything I know in order to get better - even the unthinkable of taking two days off from work. So far, nothing has helped.

I need this trip. I haven't been back to SF since I moved to Jersey, and I miss my sister, my mom, and my friend Diana. One of the things that I am most looking forward to is sharing a glimpse of my past with my amazing friend Christine, who has never been to SF before. I'll be providing daily blogposts via my iphone app with some of our adventures... but for now, I'm going to take a forced nap in an effort to feel better before our early departure Sat. morning.

3 comments:

  1. How Fun!! Hope you feel better and have a wonderful trip! cancer can't stop us, so neither will a bit of a cold. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!Feel better! If we beat cancer, we can do anything!

    ReplyDelete