Sunday, November 13, 2011

Medical Time Line Tool

I got this idea from a fellow noid patient... it's a great one.

click on image to see a larger version
Since carcinoid requires so many different scans and doctors, she created a time line in powerpoint and loaded it into a dropbox password protected file - that way she could just give her doctors the dropbox password and they could download her medical treatment time line themselves. It'll take me a while to create something like this - but it beats going through my medical history every time I see a new doctor.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Marlena!
    You haven't posted in a while, I hope everything's alright.
    Be well!
    Annie (from Toronto)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys - A very happy thanksgiving to you both! I've been in a lot of crazy pain Annie... so I've been unable to blog for a while - glad to say I think it's passing... feeling better each day!

    ReplyDelete