Monday, August 8, 2011

On The Road Again

Today, Gary and I packed up the car for an overnight trip to Boston in preparation for my appointment tomorrow with Dr. Kulke, a carcinoid expert, at the Dana-Farber Cancer Center.

Three years ago, Gary and I drove my car (and stuff) cross country from CA to NJ, and made a pact to only eat at local places -- NO FAST FOOD period. It was a fun challenge; one we met with the help of this book:




So last night we dusted off this old friend of ours, and picked out three places (and seafood specialties) to work into our trip:

Pepe's Pizzeria Napoletana (New Haven, CT) - clam pizza
The Clam Shack (Kennebunkport, ME) - fried clams
Clam Box (Ipswich, MA) - lobster rolls

Should be an interesting 48 hours.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments: