Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Shoot For the Moon... Get 14 Blogs

So I really wanted to get back to writing, and thought the "30 Days of Summer" project would be a good motivator. However, as any Mr. Softee truck driver, school kid, or teacher will tell you, the summer is always too short. And here we are, at the start of a new school year with a whole new set of adventures and tomfoolery to write about. The remaining 16 missing blogs of the "30 Days of Summer" project will have to slide through the cracks of autumn, and come in drips and drabs as the year rolls on.

Until then, I'll leave you with a recent conversation with one of my seniors:

Me: You were supposed to find the four noble truths that correspond to the first four chapters in Siddhartha... why didn't you do your homework?

Student: I did. (shows me the sentence from chapter 1 that I used as an example in the previous class lesson)

Me: I already gave you guys that one yesterday... what about the other three?

Student: Well I wasn't paying attention in class yesterday, so I should get credit for at least this one since I found it on my own.

Let the games begin

Back to School Night Swag

No comments:

Post a Comment